Friday, October 6, 2017

I'm a working gal

Jeeze LouisešŸ˜©  How am I supposed to catch my ZZZ's with all that ooohing and ahhhhing going on?  Momma and Dad, I know as soon as you park our home on wheels, you'll be taking off and leaving me on guard duty....and EVERYONE knows a good guard needs to be rested!!

We exchanged our St Lawrence Seaway view 


for the colorful fall landscape views as we traveled south through NY and into Pennsylvania today.

Yeah, I get it.  It's fall.  I'm well aware that it is fall.  Every morning when my paws hit that cold, wet, bone chilling ground for my morning 'duty' walk, I am reminded that it is definitely fall! 
Okay, so there may be some colorful scenery in the area, but that color comes with a definite chill.

I'll admit it's not so bad when you are gliding down the highway in the comfort of the Dodge Ram wishing the sun was shining to enhance Mother Nature's colorful show.


  
But could you in the front seat try to enjoy the colors without all the racket?

We arrived mid afternoon



 And M & D took the recommendation of the campground owner and headed out to Starrucca Viaduct to view a marvelous architectural creation of 1848. 



 Awesome!!



And to think it only took 2 years to complete.  The trains still travel on the train tracks on the top.

Even the country road trip to the Viaduct was impressive......or so I was told....when M & D returned to where they had left me on guard duty.    




But I have to admit, guard duty sure has its perks.  I do LOVE the cookie bone treats I earn.

Hickory
.....on the road again

No comments:

Post a Comment