Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Neighbors...the BEST

August 6- 8
Howe and Middlebury, In

Our last two campsites have had terrific neighbors.  They even enjoyed petting me.  No dog treats though...just pets.

At Grand View Bend, we were backed up to a corn field.  What a lush view from our window.

Our friendly neighbors called us 'The Shadow' because we are big enough to offer them shade.
Not only were they our neighbors in Indiana, but they reside fairly close to us in Florida.  Small world for sure!



We said good bye this morning, but who knows, we may cross paths again some day in Florida??  Nice couple!!





Tonight we are 'camped' in the factory repair parking lot.  Tomorrow morning at 6:30 am they will begin replacing our damaged slide floor.



Once again we have friendly neighbors who not only own an Open Range 5th wheel and a Dodge Ram, but they also like dogs.  I guess you can say they have great taste.

Speaking of taste, Dad has been enjoying Rise n Roll donuts since we arrived in the area.


OOOOhhh what a mouthful!!  He said he just had to eat it all because he was enjoying it for Colleen.  Today he had one for himself.  I suppose that means tomorrow he will be enjoying one for me .....and I won't even get a crumb 😕  Now tell me, does that sound fair?

Tomorrow I get to spend the whole day with M & D while my 'home' is in the shop bay.  I'll get to see more horse and buggies for sure. 





Hey, maybe I can talk Dad into sharing a pretzel from Ben's Pretzels with me.  I KNOW Momma won't share as she just LOVES Ben's goodies.


Hickory
.....on the road again


No comments:

Post a Comment