Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Overload of treats!!

Today was a marvelous day.  We packed up and headed east to Vasser, MI just outside of Frankenmuth.  Dad said we had a bit of a tailwind.  Momma said the roads were bumpy and they kept jolting her awake from her napping.  This is a crazy criscross route, but the schedule for the boat show in South Haven and the play in Frankenmuth made for a strange route....back and forth from east to west and back to the east again.  Momma said that since we are retired, we can wander as much as we please.
Yesterday, I got so many treats I'm still full.  Jerry and Carolyn are parked right along side of us and you all know how generous he is.....especially with dog treats!!  We sat outside enjoying the fresh air and I loaded up on treats.  They came over to play games and I loaded up on treats. He brought me pepperoni sticks.  He needs to tell Momma where to get them. They smell delicious and taste even better going down.  They are so good, it is almost impossible to saver the flavor and not wolf them down.  The mini cookie bones Momma has are good but boy, I SURE LOVE those pepperoni sticks.  I guess Jerry could tell because I was almost in his lap.  Keep them comin' Jerry!  I can be a bottomless pit.
I can't wait for tomorrow, but I'll bet they will all be running off to visit Frankenmuth and leaving me on guard duty.  Just leave me a bag of pepperoni and all will be well!!
Hickory

1 comment:

  1. Tell your Mom and Dad to get some Zenders chicken spice. She'll love it and maybe you can taste some chicken with it on it. There's also a kitchen store she'll love.

    ReplyDelete