Sunday, June 28, 2015

When we arrived at Buttersville Campground in Ludington, Michigan, we made our way to the office.  We had to fill our tank with water as there is no water at the site.
While Dad monitored the water fill..... Momma wandered to the waterfront....

Lake Michigan in all its glory.  Breath taking view!! She didn't take the time for the stairs until after we got set up and I could go along.


 Dad kept trying to get me into the water.  He would toss a stick into the water and think I was silly enough to follow it into that chilly, cold water. 
 I told him if he would go in first, I'd follow him in.  Well, we didn't get wet....well, just my paws.  That's how I found out how chilly Lake Michigan really is!!
It was a nice morning for a run on the beach.  Not a bit of salt water anywhere, but boy that's some ice cold water!
Hickory

No comments:

Post a Comment