Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Well, I'll tell you what....if Momma and Dad would stay home and talk to me, I'd have loads to tell but they have been off running around with Carolyn and Jerry Breitweiser ever since we arrived in Holland, Michigan.
We stayed at Dutch Treat RV Park and they stayed 6 miles away at Drew's Campground.  Need I say more.  If they weren't off sightseeing, they were playing Hand and Foot and petting that little white dog with the black nose named Penny.  Then there was the Wi-Fi issue that slowed me down. 
Everything is white here.  All this white 'fuzz' is floating around and trying to tickle my nose.  They tell me Cottonwood is blooming.....and it really looks white.
Dad wanted to see the wooden boat show in South Haven and I heard they had a marvelous lunch right on the water and watched the bridge go up and down to let the tall masted ships pass thru.




No comments:

Post a Comment