Sunday, May 21, 2017

Ready for border crossing

Today was another gorgeous ride.  As soon as we arrived in Shelby, Montana at the campground located behind the Best Western Motel we worked on our sparkle and shine.  Okay, so that wasn't really the first thing we did.  First we had to locate a site with good electric.  The first site we pulled into only had the 30 amp working.  We checked the site next to us.....same thing. Momma suggested that maybe they only offer 30 amp.   Then Dad looked at the hooked up rig on the other side and they had 50 amp hooked up.  So Dad checked out another site...success...so we moved.  Then we checked out another site for Aunt Janice and Uncle Robin but another camper said he had already reserved that site for his daughter.  Well, long story short...they repaired the 50 amp so all of us now have 50 amp service.

I have to admit, I was a bit sad for a minute.  I thought I was second best instead of first until Momma explained that they were washing the rig before me so that I would have more sunshine for my tubby.  They really do love me best!!

We are now shiny and sparkling....ready to make a good first impression as we pull into the border crossing station tomorrow morning.  I did hear Dad and Uncle Robin talking about the AYCE breakfast buffet for $6.  They said something about a long day ahead and being fortified.  Hey Dad, don't forget the doggie bag.

Hickory
.....on the road again

No comments:

Post a Comment