Sunday, April 9, 2017

Day 3: A busy day for sure





Well, today was a busy day for Momma and Dad and I'm a tad sad.  They began their day having breakfast with their Golden Triangle Sams friends.....and I didn't even get a sniff.
After the GTS Meeting They headed off to Florida Cracker Restaurant....and I didn't even get a sniff as no doggie bag was brought home. 
Steve even shared a bite of a delicious, warm, light, melt-in-your mouth cinnamon bun dripping with sweet glaze ....NO, not with me...with Momma and Dad.  They kept telling me how much they enjoyed it......but I just looked at them with sad eyes.
 Then they raved about the Salmon Ruben.  What a huge chunk of flaky, tasty salmon served with sweet potato chips.
Momma said she wasn't even going to mention the bean bag baseball game.  Something about the gals being in the lead as the second inning began, and somehow they lost the lead....by a landslide..... to the guys.
Turkey was on the menu for the pot luck dinner that I once again didn't get to share in.  Not even a plate to lick.
So if anyone were to ask why I'm a tad sad today, it's because my dog food dinner wasn't supplemented with ANY people food.  Bummer




No comments:

Post a Comment