Saturday, April 22, 2017

Dilemma

Oh my, what will the outcome be?  It all began this morning when Momma cooked some apple cinnamon sausage patties that they had picked up somewhere along the way.  They sounded so delicious.  And then there was the reality.  Dad said he wasn't really impressed and he definitely wasn't up for any leftovers.  Kind of a polite way of saying, 'These sure are yucky!' I think we had better save these for Hickory. "Yeah.....OH yeah!!" ......

And then Momma reminded him of yesterday...in the truck.....traveling west on I-10.  Dad said, "I wonder if there is an Army Navy Store close by where we can pick up a couple of gas masks."  His polite way of saying the back seat is stinking...or more accurately, the 4 legged in the back seat is letting off gas bombs.  Who me??   I think it must be the cat that we don't have.   Momma wanted to know if Dad thought that apple cinnamon sausage patties may have the same effect....gas bombs. 

Well, as of right now, the sausage patties made it to the refrigerator and not the garbage ....but.....will I be allowed to cast my judgement on those savory sounding patties or will they hang out in the frig until it is time to take out the trash.  A real dilemma...what to do with those leftover patties.  I'm voting for a taste test and I think I'll just have to insert my nose inside the door the next time the refrigerator opens.

You know, if they had just turned their backs for 10 seconds, the dilemma would have been taken care of.  I know how to make a quick steal.  I've been fine tuning my technique. 

Hickory
....on the road again

No comments:

Post a Comment